Happy St Valentine's!
I often say that: "When you say yes! to love, you say yes to life."
As we celebrate love this month, I intend to share in this article a deeper kind of love.
In the article "Dare To Love," I invite you to dare to love. The main idea behind Dare To Love is to develop a pure kind of love. Pure love is kindred to Divine Love. It is a love that gives unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
Just imagine how you could purify your heart and increase your love tenfold to give generously and unconditionally.
Have you asked yourself these questions?
- In what way do I give love?
- In what way do I express love?
- Is my heart filled with the energy of anger, resentment, complaint, blame, jalousie, frustration, sadness, confusion, revenge, guilt, etc. most of the time? Or is my heart pure and loving?
- If my heart is unloving most of the time, how can I become a better person day by day?
Here is something that could help you answer the question, how do you best express love? In his book 'The 5 Love Languages,' the author Gary Chapman explains that individuals express love differently.
Below are the five different ways we give and receive love according to Gary Chapman:
- Words of affirmation
- Acts of service
- Receiving gifts
- Quality time
- Physical touch.
I suggest you take a moment to think about how you give and receive love to improve your romantic relationship. Additionally, it is essential to know how your partner gives and receives love.
- I express love through the act of service.
- My mum, for example, expresses love through quality time. She loves to have a round table of family and friends enjoying her delicious dishes. My mum is a great cook! Spending quality time with her loved ones is how she loves to make others happy.
This book "The 5 Love Languages" is a great read and a great way to improve all your relationships.
- You have your way of expressing love. What is it?
Whatever you do, choose love.
I shared the following quote on my Facebook fan page: "Love is your salvation." And a friend asked me what do you mean by that?
"Love is your salvation" has so many layers of understanding. The first layer is a better quality of life when love overpowers fear. Hence when you say yes! to love, you say yes! to life.
In my life's journey, I had a realisation. I realised that I was sabotaging love in certain aspects of my life. My fear of rejection undermined love.
However, you live an extraordinary life from the inside out when you accept love wholeheartedly and say yes! to it.
- Can you think of the ways you sabotage love?
There are various dimensions to love. The highest quality of love, in my opinion, is my awareness and acknowledgement of the abundant and unconditional love of God or source of supply.
When I trust divine love, I know that life is happening for me and not to me. You might have a similar realisation, the source of love is boundless, unlimited divine love seeking expression.
Sabotaging love in certain aspects of your life can be restrictive.
I intend to help you lead your life through love.
Dare to love, expand your love, choose to receive the abundant, unconditional love of the universe so that you can give more.
How can you relate saying yes! to love to your personal development? When you say yes to love, you:
- Grow in self-awareness,
- Improve your life,
- Improve your family life and
- Impact the world positively.
As a result, saying yes! to love, accepting love as your life's driving force only has positive implications, that is:
- A deeper connection to love
- A higher purpose
- The true expression of your divine power, and
- A beautiful sense of belonging.
Happy St Valentine's Day with your loved one! And if you are single, you can still gift yourself or someone in need something special. 🙂
Action steps to accelerate your success:
Answer the following questions:
- In what way do you give love?
- In what way do you express love?
- Is your heart filled with the energy of anger, resentment, complaint, blame, jalousie, frustration, sadness, confusion, revenge, guilt, etc. most of the time? Or is your heart pure and loving?
- If your heart is unloving most of the time, how can you become a better person day by day?
- What is your love language from Gary Chapman 5 Love Languages?
- Can you think of the ways you sabotage love?
Free tool to accelerate your success:
Do you want to enjoy and experience more peace in your life?
If so, you will love this. Get immediate access to my FREE eBook: "YES! TO Love Success Habits – 7 Steps To Inner Peace, Joy And Happiness" so that you can feel calmer as well as boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Click here to get immediate access.