There is something admirable about wanting to take your life to the next level and setting S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, timely) goals in order to achieve your highest dream.
When you dare to dream you enter a new field of possibilities which can be scary at times and exhilarating at the same time. It is as if you had struck gold. However, dreams can be shattered or remain unfulfilled.
Treat your highest dream as if you had struck gold.
You are in the right place at the right time because you are about to discover how to honour your highest dream and the one tool you can use now to boost your confidence to pursue your highest dream no matter what. On their journey to life fulfilment, most people are stuck or unclear because they fail to use this tool.
Your highest dream matters, honour it:
Your highest dream or idea has come to you as a source of inspiration in order to live a better life, to enhance your happiness and creativity and to be fulfilled. You are probably familiar with the pain of unfulfilled dreams. The pain of unfulfilled dreams is significant and difficult to bear. It leads to regrets and a disservice to the yearnings of your soul.
The truth is, there are various steps you need to take in order to make your highest dream a reality and various stages of growth you need to go through. Once you understand this concept you are on your way to staying the course, achieving great things and thriving in order to be fulfilled.
Since you are reading this article, I know that you are inspired to take the initial steps towards the achievement of your goal. Perhaps your unfulfilled dream has been yearning for many years and is still seeking expression. However, should your unfulfilled dream be a new resolution the statistics show that most people who set new resolutions never excel or stick to them through thick and thin.
You are different, you are ready to honour your highest dream, to excel and to get better results than you have so far with the success tool I am about to share with you called “Know Your Why.”
The reason why most people fail to fulfil their highest dream and accomplish their goals is that they are unclear about their underlying why or have lost sight of it.
Let me explain: Your Why is the reason why you have chosen a particular goal and the more you uncover Your Why at a deep level the more likely you are going to stay motivated and take high-value actions that will get you to where you want to go.
Here is how it works in practice. I am now going to uncover, 7 levels deep, the Why that supports a specific goal.
Let us say that your goal is to change career altogether:
- What is your why, why do you want?
- Why is it important to you? and
- Why does it matter?
The question and answer process goes as follows:
1. Q: Why do you want to change your career altogether?
- A: I want to change my career altogether because I want to have a reason to get up in the morning.
2. Q: Why do you want to have a reason to get up in the morning?
- A: I want to do something more meaningful
3. Q: Why do you want to do something more meaningful?
- A: I want to serve others in a big way and make a difference
4. Q: Why do you want to serve others in a big way and make a difference?
- A: I want to use the many talents and skills I have?
5. Q: Why do you want to use the many talents and skills you have?
- A: I want to reach my full potential
6. Q: Why do you want to reach your full potential?
- A: I want to feel amazing, fulfilled and happy
7. Q: Why do you want to feel amazing, fulfilled and happy?
- A: I want to be at peace with myself.
Consider the following two questions:
- Whatever your dream may be, what if you could achieve your goals effortlessly in a way which is aligned with what is true to you, what matters to you the most, Your Why?
- What would happen if you knew, at a deep level, why you have chosen to accomplish a particular goal?
Know Your WHY:
Your confidence has probably been shaken by too many failures on your path to success and the accomplishment of your highest dream. You might have failed miserably however, now is not the time to give up. It is now time to pick yourself up and try again. This time you will be doing things differently…
People who do not accomplish their goals; they give up halfway or never get started fail to use the “Know Your Why” tool from the outset. I recommend that you start with Knowing Your Why and write it down so that you can see it on a regular basis. Additionally, revisit Your Why for every goal you set every 3 months so that you stay on track with your progress.
The comedian Michael Jr explains it brilliantly: “When you know your why your what becomes more impactful because you are walking towards or in your purpose.”
Your action step to accelerate your success:
Get a piece of paper handy, write down your specific goal and go through the same question and answer process above.
Starting with: “Why do I want to accomplish XYZ goal (your chosen goal)?
Now is your turn to use the “Know Your Why” tool for the realization of your highest dream and the goals you desire to accomplish this year. It’s time to paint a beautiful canvas which represents your life.
Free tool to accelerate your success:
Are you ready to realize your highest dream and accomplish your goals? Start watching my 3-part video training by clicking on the link below so that you can build a strong foundation for success.